Classic Car Owners Join In Zurich Bean Fest 54.5! A Virtual Event.
The Zurich Bean Festival Committee is asking classic vehicle owners if they wish to be apart of this year’s unique bean fest experience.
Many are going to miss seeing the cars this year and we want to be able to bring the classics to them. We are requesting videos and photos that we can use during our virtual event. As well we wish to offer you a place on our website to showcase your beauty.
If interested, please forward us your name, photo of your classic and information you wish to have placed on the website as well as videos. Please consider taking part in this historic Bean Fest event!
Ideas for video submissions:
- In the Garage
- Restoration Tips & Tricks
- Burn-outs & Fun on the Road
- Best Places to Cruise
- How to Find Car Shows
- Why Classic Vehicles?
- Challenges & Lessons Learned
How To Submit Videos:
- Upload videos to https://www.dropbox.com/request/OrsYfj7Fr51S64HW25ph
- Be sure to include name in the file
- 720p, 1080p preferred
- 5-20 minutes in length
Submission Deadline: August 4, 2020
NO VENDOR FEE
Tips for Making Videos
- Start your video 2-3 seconds prior to your shot to give space for editing
- Do a test video for the lighting and sound quality
- Speak loudly and avoid windy areas
- Add captions & sound effects
- Ensure transitions are smooth between clips
- Use the newest phone or best camera(s) available
For more tutorials, check out YouTube for further tips and tricks.
Note: we will send more details regarding live sessions, pre-recorded and Zoom sessions once application is received.