Join us as a Vendor/Business/Community Group for Zurich Bean Fest 54.5! A Virtual Event.
The Zurich Bean Festival Committee is asking businesses and community groups if they would like to be a part of this year’s unique Bean Fest experience.
We will be advertising your business or community group prior to and during the three day event.
Submit a video that would include an introduction to yourself, business or group. Tell us about what products and/or services you have to offer and how to find you.
Ideas for Video Submissions:
- Walk through of business
- Product Demonstrations & Profiles
- Tours of your facilities
- Safety Videos
- Tutorials & how-tos
- DIY at home demos
- In The Kitchen
- On The Road
How to Submit Videos
- Upload videos to https://www.dropbox.com/request/OrsYfj7Fr51S64HW25ph
- Be sure to include name in the file
- 720p, 1080p preferred
- 3-5 minutes minimum
- 20 minutes maximum in length
Submission Deadline August 4, 2020
- Videos will be posted as soon as received
NO VENDOR FEE
Tips for Making Videos
- Start your video 2-3 seconds prior to your shot to give space for editing
- Do a test video for the lighting and sound quality
- Speak loudly and avoid windy areas
- Add captions & sound effects
- Ensure transitions are smooth between clips
- Use the newest phone or best camera(s) available
For more tutorials, check out YouTube for further tips and tricks.
For more information or assistance please contact Dan Atwell, Zurich Bean Fest Committee at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!